MADE IN 2018!
THE 1988 HARO SPORT REPLICA FRAME/FORK KIT
- 100% Chromoly
- 1988 Sport frame geometry, paint and graphics
- 1988 replica fork with 1" threaded steer tube and folding peg mounts
- Replica folding pegs with mounting hardware include
MADE IN 2018, this frameset kit celebrates the 30th Anniversary of one of the most iconic BMX freestyle frame kits to hit the market!
This kit is a true replica, right down to it's sizing, geometry, and black / blue and chrome plated color!
Features a 1" threaded fork, American sized bottom bracket shell, 3/8" rear and fork dropouts, 7/8" size seatpost tube, and requires caliper brakes. The frame also features a coaster brake mount bracket, just like in 1988! Also comes with Haro bolt-in Fold-up pegs.
- 100% 4130 chromoly construction
- 1988 Haro Sport replica frame and fork kit
- Full 4130 Cr-Mo 4mm frame dropouts with American BB shell and 1" head tube
- Full 4130 Cr-Mo 1" threaded steer tube fork with tapered legs and peg mounts
- Chrome plated pegs with mounting hardware
- Geometry = 19.75" TT, 15" RC, 72.5 HT angle, 69 ST angle
Note- This frame requires the use of "old school" size parts. Sizes are listed below.
- 7/8" seatpost
- 1" (25.4mm) seatpost clamp
- 1" threaded headset
- 3/8" axle dropouts
- American BB size
- "Caliper" brakes are to be used on this model