HARO 2018 1988 TEAM MASTER VINTAGE FRAME KIT KNEESAVERS TURQUOISE CHROME
**** KILLER DEAL!!! FULL KIT!****
FRAME/FORK, BARS, STEM AND HEADSET!
MADE IN 2018! THE EXACT REPLICA OF THE 1988 MASTER frame/fork
ALSO INCLUDED ARE THE 2018 KNEESAVER BARS
AND 1" HEADSET ( BLACK )
AND 1" STEM
New production replica of the 1988 Haro Freestyler "Master" frame and fork set, made in 2018.
Frameset kit celebrating the 30th Anniversary of one of the most iconic BMX freestyle frame kits. Featuring a true replica, from it's sizing, geometry, black & chrome plated color, 1" threaded fork, American sized bottom bracket shell, 3/8" rear and fork dropouts, 7/8" size seatpost tube, and requires caliper brakes. The frame also features a coaster brake mount bracket, just like in 1988! Also comes with Haro bolt-in Fold-up pegs.
- 100% 4130 chromoly construction
- 1988 Haro Master replica frame and fork kit
- Full 4130 Cr-Mo 4mm frame dropouts with American BB shell and 1" head tube
- Full 4130 Cr-Mo 1" threaded steer tube fork with tapered legs and peg mounts
- Chrome plated pegs with mounting hardware
- Geometry = 18.75" TT, 15" RC, 72.5 HT angle, 69 ST angle
**This frame requires the use of "old school" size parts. Sizes are listed below.
- 7/8" seatpost
- 1" (25.4mm) seatpost clamp
- 1" threaded headset
- 3/8" axle dropouts
- American BB size
- "U-brakes" are used on the frame, "Caliper" brakes are to be used on the fork
MADE IN LATE 2018! (FIXED NEWER VERSION)
- 100% heat treated and 11 butted 4130 chromoly
- 3 degrees up sweep, 10 degrees back sweep
- Classic style Kneesaver 4 piece design
- 8.5" rise, 28.5" width
Haro Group 1 stem.
- Haro has re-created their Group 1 stem! This new version is stamped with a 2017 date code on the stem shaft.
- Fits frame with a 1" threaded fork
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: