SUNDAY STREET SWEEPER 21 MATTE TRANS BLUE JAKE SEELEY
- WE SHIP WORLD WIDE AND HELP
- UP FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW
- SUNDAY STREET SWEEPER JAKE SEELEY SIGNATURE FRAME!
- IN 21" IN MATTE TRANS BLUE
Sunday Street Sweeper Frame
- Jake Seeley's signature frame is designed to complement his progressive, technical street riding.
The Street Sweeper evolves directly from Jake Seeley’s original Broadcaster frame by using shorter chain stays, a steeper head tube angle, a taller bottom bracket and smaller hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
Built with versatility in mind, the Street Sweeper features removable u-brake hardware and Gyro tabs. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round Nightshift style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
Available in Matte Black, Matte Raw, Matte Notepad Yellow, and NEW! Fluorescent Yellow, and Metallic Purple.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Removable Brake Hardware:
Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
Chainstay Length: 12.70-13”
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7”
Tire Clearance: 2.4”
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: